• Show
Clear All

"It was certainly alot more fun back in the day."

Ditto
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      The Apolyton House threads are a fond memory of mine.
      How is she doing anyway?

Last I heard she married.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Bunch of geezers.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I don't know...Zkribbler and I will no doubt pay a visit, so there's an update coming soon.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Cool!

Get some pics.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

sorry lancer, thanks for the offer, but can't make it
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                There's Japher's good old Single Issue Voter, with a big meltdown by tandeetaylor where she goes from calling me "cool" to accusing me of flip-flopping in a mere two consecutive posts.
                I loved that thread. They should have renamed it "how not to defend libertarianism."

JohnT
                I, too, used to be a Randian when I was 20 and I got over it. You will too.
                tandeetaylor
                **** you, you arrogant *****. Just because you chose the wrong things, you have no special knowledge that I will too.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Apolyton Coffee Shop: The Eternal Spam. Where che became the 'elected' leader of the AECCP, and the resultant civil war.

ancient ones include:

PROT declares war on the UHA: Theben attempts to destroy hippies before they can detonate their "pot-bomb".

rah & Ming's excellent adventure: Wherein maestrojesenka captures Starchild and attempts to steal his godlike powers.

Anyone want to roleplay? 4 dimwitted adventures team up with Imelda Marcos to loot treasure from the dungeons of Apolyton and destroy the evil knight EvC. They managed to defeat the two-headed giant fire breathing ferret, but fell aginast a combination of tentacled bunnies and bad poetry.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Mr Nice Guy's techie thread that turned to bestiality in two pages
                    Fez's unforgettable "YOU PROVIDE NOTHING" thread
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Comment

I liked the area 25 threads.

Anyone remember a thread called "I would like to congratulate joe for his efforts"?

I miss the spam invasions and the Stewart Spink YoYoYo hey! permabanning threads. Many said they would never forget - looks like they have.

Giant Squid did some brilliant DL's.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          "...and sometimes the animal is more than willing."

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Second the Movie Posters thread.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

"...and sometimes the animal is more than willing."

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                                I miss the spam invasions and the Stewart Spink YoYoYo hey! permabanning threads. Many said they would never forget - looks like they have.
                                When the dead walk among us it's hard to mourn them.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X