Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rams defense is not too good. Run and control the ball and the Rams offense will not get too many chances. Anyway, I want to see if Big Ben is real. I want to see what happens against Dallas.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Yeah the Rams D isn't too good, but have shown signs of getting it together.

Who is Big Ben?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Big Ben is the new rookie quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers. The ESPN link is in the previous post.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see how he does.

Comment

• Kevin Curtis just made third reciever on the Rams. He's the fastest player on the team. That's pretty damn fast.

Comment

• Remember Willie Gault?

Comment

• He was a track star that played WR right?

Comment

Working...
                  X