No announcement yet.

Hello, My Name is Hurricane Ivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And notice that the map still says Sep 16 and has Ivan over the States, when it's remnents are in the GoM right now.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Oops.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Ivan just won't die.

7 PM CDT WED SEP 23 2004

AN AIR FORCE PLANE IN IVAN JUST MEASURED TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS AT FLIGHT LEVEL TO THE NORTH OF THE CENTER. IVAN IS NOW A TROPICAL STORM AND THIS WILL BE REFLECTED IN THE 10 PM CDT...0300Z SCHEDULED ADVISORY.
        ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

• The charts on the first page have been reactivated.

Comment

• It loks like I'm going to be hit by what's left starting tomorrow.....

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I lost my car to the Dentist office roof
              3 windows on 2nd floor
              2 drop ceilings
              7 large oak trees
              my cat Simon
              and my job since the bar I have worked for the last 14 years was destroyed.

other then that things are F**king great
              Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
              --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

• ****, that's awful.

Comment

• It was a bad one that I've added to my list of Carla, Betsy,Camille,Federick over the last 45 years.I'm getting to old for this S**t.Now Jeanne is gonna hit Florida again and could get in the Gulf.For the first time in my life I think I will leave the coast if threatened again.
                  I grew up in New Orleans,lived on the Mississippi coast,living on the Redneck Riviera 8 miles from the beach,10 minutes from Pensacola in a little German town called Elberta.But I guess life has natural disasters no matter where you live.All one can do is rebuild or move out.I'm debating that decision now.

Lifes a Beach
                  even if it wash'es away
                  Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                  --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

• Best wishes, you're in my prayers.

Comment

• Good luck, hope you find your cat alive and well.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                      X