Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo

I don't understand why it would be difficult for the town to determine who was in the school. Hasn't anybody done a headcount of families with students who attend the school to get an idea of this? 1500 people is vastly in excess of the 300-350 people that were reported before.
      Russia is not computerized it was almost imposible.
      money sqrt evil;
      My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by muxec

Russia is not computerized it was almost imposible.
        It never took a census? I can't see how computers would have made much difference for such a simple head count.

Comment

• This is really awful.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Next thread:

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
            X