Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe I just didn't want to believe I was a slut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is to say I'm not getting head as I type this?

Not all of us live alone in Japan crying ourselves to sleep.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're getting head while browsing Poly?

Seriously dude, your priorities are somewhat messed up there.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I didn't say it was happening, just said it's not impossible.

And it's not about priorities, it's about efficiently multitasking.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I always multitask when on poly. Play poker, TV whatever. Just never getting heads....

especially with poly being too busy for us regular folks. Ill just copy paste my post that didnt get sent, keep watchign Tv and post 15 min later. (edit: Like this post for instance...)

Plus members: yeah yeah whatever.
          :-p

Comment

I've known a couple of girls that have had genital warts

And no I didn't hit it with them.

Anyway, though I wish they looked at it the way Asher does, it competely ruined their self esteem. Also they can remove the warts but they remain carriers of HPV, as there is no cure for it, so they can still give it to someone they come in contact with.

Always wear a jimmy sack!!
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It also increases their risk for cervical cancer.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yes

One of the girls had cervical cancer, luckily it was caught early and was removed.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

oh, just havse safe sex. big deal.

i might be walking outside and get stabbed to death. whatevers.
                  :-p

Comment

Does gay sex leave lots of skidmarks in the bed?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

@Pekka
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Maybe I just didn't want to believe I was a slut...

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        I had never thought of myself as such, after all. I mean, I have standards, perhaps even relatively high ones.

But tonight...

In preparation for my move, I wanted to sell my bed. It's only a year old, is in great condition, so why not? I posted an ad on Craig's List last week, and got some prompt responses. The first person was a guy who lived in the same neighborhood who had his own van that he could use to transport it, so I figured he was the best bet for a painless transfer.

Well, he came by tonight to check it out and take it away (if he wanted it). He had sounded a bit gay to me on the phone, and when he arrived I noticed he was kinda cute.

He thought the bed was fine, and... started flirting heavily with me. I mean, quite obvious. Well, what am I going to do?

So I gave him his first test run on the bed. And then he took the bed with him when we were done. Now there's a first for me.
                        Publish it on some xxx site...
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Does gay sex leave lots of skidmarks in the bed?
                          Yuck. Now I will remember to throw the blackets of the bed before I lay down in a hotel room.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            Who is to say I'm not getting head as I type this?
                            You're a wierd one Asher.

Comment

Kidicous, yeah, we even saw dried blood in one of the blankets in one of Motel 6's.. oh man that as nasty. The first image I got aws some weird dude beating up a prossie in there.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                Kidicous, yeah, we even saw dried blood in one of the blankets in one of Motel 6's.. oh man that as nasty. The first image I got aws some weird dude beating up a prossie in there.
                                Oh man. I've been to bad ones too. Blood on the walls and stuff. Some of them don't look so bad from the outside, but on the inside - makes you gag. Ten extra dollars is a must sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X