Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe I just didn't want to believe I was a slut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not? Use a condom and you're cool.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Not completely. And a condom doesn't do anything if the stranger you're having sex with turns out to be physically violent. Not as big a problem with women, but something I'd definitely be concerned about with men.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

remind me not to buy a bed off you
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          Must be that big "MS" badge you wear on your jeans. Guys like men with a big...portfolio!
          Actually it says "IBM".

I do actually wear my stylish IBM leather jacket they gave me, but I leave that at the coatcheck.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Not completely. And a condom doesn't do anything if the stranger you're having sex with turns out to be physically violent. Not as big a problem with women, but something I'd definitely be concerned about with men.
            Well, I suppose if you're a weak ***** it could spell trouble if some fit gay man pwn3d you. For others, it's not so much of a concern.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I've done a similar thing to a chick when drunk and have regretted it ever since. A stupid risk on my part and not something I hope to ever do again.
              1) Neither of us were drunk
              2) I always use protection, 'cuz I'm not retarded
              3) You don't know the details, but assume I did something horribly unsafe. That's your problem for assuming things.

I've been in the homoverse for many years now, and trust me, I know how to handle myself and when a situation is safe or not.

The boy left with a smile on his face and box spring in his step. I got to have some fun as well. The only danger I see is that of you ruining a thread meant for fun with a bunch of uninformed whinging.

EDIT: No one got the pun here? Tsk!
              Last edited by Boris Godunov; August 15, 2004, 11:34.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Fine. Way to be, Boris.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The stranger was in my apartment anyway to view the bed. What difference does it make if there was sex involved, at that point?

My roommates were home and down the hall. Trying something wouldn't have gotten him very far.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                    The stranger was in my apartment anyway to view the bed. What difference does it make if there was sex involved, at that point?

My roommates were home and down the hall. Trying something wouldn't have gotten him very far.
                    Are you roommates hot? If so, why did you not invite them?

Comment

Not completely.
                      I'll take that 1 in 50 000 chance of transmitting HIV through a condom times the 1 in X chance that the stranger is HIV+ any day for a good piece of tail.

And a condom doesn't do anything if the stranger you're having sex with turns out to be physically violent. Not as big a problem with women, but something I'd definitely be concerned about with men.

He was already in Boris' home...
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

you slut!

but seriously would you say gays are more "freestyle"? the general idea is that they are and this thread just begged for that question.

not that i think there's anything bad with being more relaxed, in fact i think if that's what gays are we heteros should adopt it as well.

but if it's true is it because you are a minority so you act a little bit like a "cult" meaning there are not so many gays around so if you see a chance (and it fulfills your basic criteria) you take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          Are you roommates hot? If so, why did you not invite them?
                          They're a straight couple engaged to be married in October. And eeew!!
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'll take that 1 in 50 000 chance of transmitting HIV through a condom times the 1 in X chance that the stranger is HIV+ any day for a good piece of tail.

I'm worried about other STD's, not just HIV.

He was already in Boris' home...

Not nearly as dangerous as (depending on what went down) having your back turned and not being able to see what the stranger in your house is doing.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

now only if there were more girls selling beds the way boris does....

Its like test driving the bed... hah
                              :-p

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                                but seriously would you say gays are more "freestyle"? the general idea is that they are and this thread just begged for that question.
                                Yes, because men are generally "sluts," and when you involve two men in the equation, the prospects for sex increase exponentially. Were women as free with themselves as men (which is starting to be the case), straight folks would get a lot more sex, I think.

Plus, it's just accepted in the homoverse that sex happens more freely. I can promise that I'm not nearly as free with it as others.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X