This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Hey, I was about to point out the thread a while ago when it was everyone vs. Agathon over his thinking a private golf club should be forced by the government to admit women. He was dead wrong on that one, and everyon disagreed with him.
    Yay! There is still a glimmer of common sense in you! At one point, you were a normal, sensible liberal, or about as sensible as liberals can get. However, since about two years ago, you've lost it. GePap went the same way. I blame George W. Bush.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
      LOVE YOUR AVATAR
      I'm sorry, but in no way does his avatar compare with the ultimate avatar...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
        Yay! There is still a glimmer of common sense in you! At one point, you were a normal, sensible liberal, or about as sensible as liberals can get. However, since about two years ago, you've lost it. GePap went the same way. I blame George W. Bush.
        I think I'm far more sensible now than I was two years ago. I think the problem is that you have become too far indocrinated by the insane right wing.

I also blame George W. Bush for that.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Jaguar and I have both become VERY moderated since joining this forum

Comment

• Hey, I was about to point out the thread a while ago when it was everyone vs. Agathon over his thinking a private golf club should be forced by the government to admit women. He was dead wrong on that one, and everyone pwned him.
            Want to start that one again?

NB: there's a difference between forcing them to admit women and punishing them for racist and sexist practices.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Jaguar and I have both become VERY moderated since joining this forum
              Young lovers do tend to temper each other.

But Jaguar has made some nutty conservative comments in recent times. I remember dragging him across the mat on one such comment a little while back.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Comment

But Jaguar has made some nutty conservative comments in recent times. I remember dragging him across the mat on one such comment a little while back.
                  Had him up a tree did ya?

Way to go!

Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I think I'm far more sensible now than I was two years ago.
                    Well you aren't. You went from one of the Spiffor-like liberals whose arguments I could respect as valid and objective, to one of the Agathons.

I think the problem is that you have become too far indocrinated by the insane right wing.
                    Umm, no. I've moved from far right to dead center in my four years here. I realize that being a centrist still puts me among the more conservative posters here, but if you think that skywalker and I are indoctrinated extremists, it speaks volumes about your lack of perspective. You're a resident of the urban northeast and a member of the gay community. I doubt you know what a real conservative is.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                      Want to start that one again?
                      Sure, I'm always up for a gang bang.

Erm, strike that. *shudder*

NB: there's a difference between forcing them to admit women and punishing them for racist and sexist practices.
                      NB: The former is what you advocated, which would be unconstitutional. The latter is fine, so long as it is done without violating their constitutional rights (i.e. pressure groups, protests, etc.).
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I think, Boris, you're misinterpreting our Reagan-worship. You see, we actually think he's God, not just the Son of God.

Comment

I actually think I remember that. I don't remember what the argument was about, but I remember having the reply page open for about ten minutes before thinking "damn, he's got me."

Comment

• NB: The former is what you advocated, which would be unconstitutional. The latter is fine, so long as it is done without violating their constitutional rights (i.e. pressure groups, protests, etc.).
                            That argument won't work with me, since I think the constitution sucks.

My point was more general: about the "privatization" of racism and sexism. In other words racists and sexists finding "stealth" ways of keeping black people and women down by removing the discrimination to "private" spheres.

I don't care about racists or sexists. I don't think they have the right to be racist or sexist, and should be hounded by the law as far as is practically possible.

Does that make me a Stalinist? I don't think so. But it's not an inconsistent position.

Sure, I'm always up for a gang bang.
                            Dude, I'm not your type in almost every relevant way. Besides, I'd never go to bed with a Brahms lover.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Well you aren't. You went from one of the Spiffor-like liberals whose arguments I could respect as valid and objective, to one of the Agathons.
                              Says you, but that's just because you're mad that I've out-argued you. Even conservatives here (take PLATO, for example) seem to think I'm one of the more reasonable debaters here. Come on, give an example of an extreme, unreasoned liberal argument I've made, please. Go ahead.

Umm, no. I've moved from far right to dead center in my four years here.
                              Actions speak louder than words. BUt words speak, too:

Now, I'm perfectly willing to admit that I am extremely biased against Kerry,...
                              Small example.

I realize that being a centrist still puts me among the more conservative posters here, but if you think that skywalker and I are indoctrinated extremists, it speaks volumes about your lack of perspective.
                              That you consider yourself centrist is the real lack of perspective. Remember that by the standards of the Western world, U.S. Democrats are centrist. They'd be the conservative party in any European country. Sorry, my perspective is confined to the immediate county.

You're a resident of the urban northeast and a member of the gay community. I doubt you know what a real conservative is.
                              Yeah, and I'm sure you've lived enough places and met enough people and know enough about the Northeast to know there are no "real conservatives" here. I suggest you listen to what your friend kuciwalker said in regards to MtG in regards to experience, mmkay?

Oh, and I can introduce you to a staunchly conservative gay republican inhabiting the debauched Northeast if you like. You might not enjoy it, however, as he's a sleazeball. Not surprising for a conservative.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I actually think I remember that. I don't remember what the argument was about, but I remember having the reply page open for about ten minutes before thinking "damn, he's got me."
                                VICTORY IS MINE!!!

*does a lap*

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X