Planned Parenthood T-Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned Parenthood T-Shirts

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

I hope people who wear these shirts die a painful and horrible death!
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I applaude the courage of anyone who dares wear that in American ... but not her intelligence.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I am sorry, but what's there to applaud? One could argue that it's a woman's right, but to applaud abortion?! meh.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
            but to applaud abortion?! meh.

I can't ever side with the pro-abortion crowd because they do this so often. Abortion is no different than popping a pill to a lot of people (men), it seems....
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

"Your mother doesn't share your fashion sense then".

Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

I can't ever side with the pro-abortion crowd because they do this so often. Abortion is no different than popping a pill to a lot of people (men), it seems....

Generalizations.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I want a shirt that says, "YOU should have been a choice."

(I'm not referring to anyone here... I mean YOU in a general sense)
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Generalizations.
                    I'm not generalizing, that just seems to be the way things are on male-dominated internet forums.
                    Last edited by General Ludd; July 27, 2004, 09:19.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I am sorry, but what's there to applaud? One could argue that it's a woman's right, but to applaud abortion?! meh.
                      I didn't say anything about applauding abortion, did? I said I'd applaud the courage to wear a t-shirt like that.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                        "Your mother doesn't share your fashion sense then".

Pro-choicers are always trying to say they are against abortions, but think they shouldn't be illegal. Well I've seen plenty of things like this where people praise abortions. I once was at a pro-choice rally where a woman was giving some spoken word poem where she described in graphic detail an abortion, as if it was a sexually gratifying experience. It was revolting.

to the culture of death.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

legal but rare...

but I don't see abortions as being a grave immoral act... it's a freaking fetus. It has no thoughts, no feelings, it doesn't even know it exists. Cats and dogs have more sentience than a fetus.

The problem is, pro-life dopes equate a fetus with a born-baby. Even the bible says life starts when your born, not conceived. God recognized the official beginning of human life as being at birth. Genesis 2:7, "God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul."

So it's absurd to think a fetus is the same as someone who has been born. A fetus's life is only of value when the mother intends to give birth. Beyond that, it's a soul-less, consciousless mass of cells that couldn't survive outside the womb.

As a pro-choice person, I recognize that an abortion is a difficult decision for a woman to make. But the point is, it's HER BODY, it's HER DECISION. So mind your own ****ing business. In a perfect world, we wouldn't have abortions, but then in a perfect world, we wouldn't have rape and incest. We wouldn't have condoms that break or birth control that fails. There is so much suffering and death in the world, it's sickening and revolting that these pro-life conservative dip****s care more about a bloody lump of cells than they do living, breathing born-people that suffer... like Africa for instance. AIDS, starvation, and ethnic/religious violence are ravaging the continent, but so called "pro lifers" are more concerned with executing control over women's bodies in America than they are concerned with saving LIFE around the world.

so anti-choicers can suck my balls...
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

even the bible says

how low, sava.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

even the bible says

how low, sava.
                              some people believe stuff in that book... I don't, but some do. Especially people on the anti-choice side... it's good to use their own religious literature against them.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X