No announcement yet.

Whoops. Mossad Agents sent to prison, NZ cuts dip ties with Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's started with diplo sanctions. If it happens again I hope to see economic sanctions.
    and if the **** still continues after that, a considerable militiary threat is in order.

Comment

and what about those 500 nuclear warheads the israeli governement doesn't have ?
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I wonder how a lot of the israeli posters here would react if a foreign government stole some Israeli passports and gave them to al queda?

You mean our enemy?

We didn't give Canadian passports to canada's enemy, whoever they are.

Offending our national sovereignity? That's done all the time, by governments, and NGOs.

and what about those 500 nuclear warheads the israeli governement doesn't have ?

What about them? I might as well bring up the Belgian genocide in the Congo as relevant to the issue.....
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

referring to the possibility of miliatry threat....
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

referring to the possibility of miliatry threat....

I thought of that as a joke. War between NZ and Israel, is like a war between the Faro Islands, and Tuvalu, i.e. ain't going to happen even if they wanted to go to war.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Don't underestimate the ability of Tuvalu to project power.

Comment

The Prime Minister has speculated that Israel may have wanted New Zealand passports in order to carry out assassinations in another country.

On Thursday suspected Israeli spies Urie Kelman and Eli Cara were sentenced to six months jail for trying to fraudulently obtain a New Zealand passport.

Minutes after the sentencing Helen Clark suspended diplomatic relations with Israel and said she was still waiting for an official apology.

Now she has compared the New Zealand fraud to a previous case in Canada involving an assassination attempt.

"I can't comment on what they might have done but I can point to the precedent when the Canadian passport system was penetrated and agents involved in an assassination attempt in another country were using those false passports," says Clark.

She says it is "entirely a possibility" that the same scenario could be applied to the New Zealand case.

Israel is now trying to repair the damage of New Zealand's move to cut diplomatic ties.

Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom says the two countries have a very long history of good relations.

"We will do everything we can in order to improve our relations and bring them back to the same stage that they were before," says Shalom.

But former diplomat Terrence O'Brien says the New Zealand-Israel relationship was already thin, with low levels of trade and no embassy in either country.

Meanwhile, lawyers acting for the two Israelis are considering appeals, despite both men pleading guilty.

They claim their clients were denied a fair trial because the government leaked information about their connections with the spy agency, Mossad.

Clark denies this and says when the lawyers tried to run that argument at an earlier stage of the judicial proceedings "they got nowhere".

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

Thats all news to me. However, you should know that overflights above a certain altitude was accepted. In the 50's and 60's we regularly overflew the USSR and Cuba with U2s. Nobody bombarded the UN or the International Court with complaints. When we produced pictures of Soviet missles in Cuba in 1961 nobody complained that they were done illegally.
                  Not...exactly.

They just shot one down.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Israel has managed to put another country in the anti-Israel camp with this. We don't pull this kind of **** with anyone, why should we tolerate your murderous crap?

I don't know if you know, but one of them was trying to pass himself off as a New Zealander, but the New Zealander in question has cerebral palsy and is extremely disabled.

Just like the Israelis to take advantage of disabled people.

BTW - did anyone see the NZ Prime Minister on the news? She looks like the Bride of Frankenstein.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

This just shows how stupid Mossad is. It's the same as the French Intelligence service in the Rainbow Warrior case.

The two agents in that case were caught because they thought no-one in NZ could speak French and would talk loudly about their operation in cafes. Even worse, they would drive out into state forests to hold secret meetings, thinking that no-one would notice. The NZ authorities managed to track their movements everywhere because local trappers, hunters and loggers always take note of who's out in the bush.

Dumbasses.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          Execute the scum.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

Have you no shame boy?

They've taken advantage of Canadians in the past, so it's a reasonable comment.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Looking at the picture of them on the BBC's page, don't they look like a pair of comedy Villains from a james bond film?

As for the what did they want the dodgy passports for, it couldn't be killings it was only espionage? WTF It wasn't avoiding parking tickets.

International espionage agencies have not been all that successfull recently (or if they have it's secret and we don't know about it) The CIA, Mossad, MI6 have all got themselves into serious bother recently, and have a good record on supplying rubbish information. There would be a good case that these organisations are a waste of money.

Comment

They've taken advantage of Canadians in the past, so it's a reasonable comment.

I am sure Canadians will appreciate that comment.

The two agents in that case were caught because they thought no-one in NZ could speak French and would talk loudly about their operation in cafes. Even worse, they would drive out into state forests to hold secret meetings, thinking that no-one would notice. The NZ authorities managed to track their movements everywhere because local trappers, hunters and loggers always take note of who's out in the bush.

"Who cares about those stupid ignorant Anglophones?"

Seriously, though, I am not sure that these are Mossad agents. Israel usually does all it can to release Mossad agents, if captured.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X