No announcement yet.

Whoops. Mossad Agents sent to prison, NZ cuts dip ties with Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the passport of a third nation to aid and abet murder makes that nation an unwitting and unwilling accomplice in your misdeed.

Jesus, I'm getting tired of putting one of these in each post, so I'll get it over with

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's what it would be used for that's offensive. Like murder.

Why do you think it would be used for murder?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Because that's what you used the Canadian passports for.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You think that this is all Intelligency agencies do? There are many other reasons to have passports. I am sure there are american agents with fake passports as well, in Iran for example.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why don't you tell me what other nation gets false passports from supposedly friendly nations and uses them to commit murders in other supposedly friendly nations?
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
              I also recall the fact that the USA planned to invade Israel in 56'.
              and that the USA flew recon flights over Israel, breaching sovereignity and airspace.

Thats all news to me. However, you should know that overflights above a certain altitude was accepted. In the 50's and 60's we regularly overflew the USSR and Cuba with U2s. Nobody bombarded the UN or the International Court with complaints. When we produced pictures of Soviet missles in Cuba in 1961 nobody complained that they were done illegally.

I suppose attacking a US Navy ship during one of your wars was an accident?
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                I think you're missing a few. Here ya go:
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Thats all news to me. However, you should know that overflights above a certain altitude was accepted. In the 50's and 60's we regularly overflew the USSR and Cuba with U2s. Nobody bombarded the UN or the International Court with complaints.

a) the international court didn't exist then.
                  b) how exactly would the UN react, seeing as the USSR, and the US were two of it's pillars, and UNSC members with veto powers?
                  c)As soon as it was possible ( SAM missiles) the USSR tried to shoot down the U-2s, how is that for accepted

When we produced pictures of Soviet missles in Cuba in 1961 nobody complained that they were done illegally.

Again, compained to whom, exactly?

I suppose attacking a US Navy ship during one of your wars was an accident?

yes, and Israel paid full compensation.

Why don't you tell me what other nation gets false passports from supposedly friendly nations and uses them to commit murders in other supposedly friendly nations?

Why do you stick to this particular case of "insulting friends"?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                    I also recall the fact that the USA planned to invade Israel in 56'.
                    and that the USA flew recon flights over Israel, breaching sovereignity and airspace.

What's this got to do with the US?

Comment

The whole "Israel is the only one doing this kind of ****" bull.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Israel is not the only one to do this. It does it only especially ruthlessly. Of course, the USA are much worse with Echelon and alike. We have for instance the NSA station in Bad Aibling. It was installed to spy out Eastern European countries during the Cold War. After it ended, its main purpose is to spy out their own NATO allies. Political and industrial spionage costs billions yearly. It was planned to close the station in 2002, but thank September 11 we will probably have to host this scum forever.
                        Attached Files

Comment

How is Israel killing someone better or worse than the SU, or Russia killing someone?

EDIT: hey, cool golf balls!
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I am not talking of killing, but espionage.

Comment

mmmmmm mushrooms
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I wonder how a lot of the israeli posters here would react if a foreign government stole some Israeli passports and gave them to al queda?

Methinks they would change their tune fast.
                                19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Working...
                                X