Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly Meet, London, Saturday 14th August 2004.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hillarious that PA is talking about people noncing out of meets.

The week before is ok for me. Week after it's Reading festival and September is dicey.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

14th?
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

September is dicey? How is September dicey?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

14th? Well fine by me but I don't know what kind of position that puts Andy in...or how far he has got with his arrangements...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm going away in September and I need to find a new house.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Need to find a new house? How come?
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Want to move somewhere that isn't a studenty sh*thole.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

How about Henley?
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm not allowed, I don't own any cream trousers or a blue blazer or a straw boater.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

How much do you want for your house?

I wouldn't mind a student town. You said it was in a crappy place..a terrace..£60k ?
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                        I'm not allowed, I don't own any cream trousers or a blue blazer or a straw boater.
                        You had a Pimm's the other year in Reading with me...you're getting there
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
                          How much do you want for your house?

I wouldn't mind a student town. You said it was in a crappy place..a terrace..£60k ?
                          I don't own it. 5 bed terrace, crap condition. Was on the market for £250,000 but it was overpriced because of all the work it needs. £230K probably.

a bedsit in Reading is well over 60K, for a crap terrace 2 up 2 down in a bad area you are looking at £120K ish.

Which is why I don't own a place.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
                            September? Gibsie will be back in school.
                            Do you know something I don't?

Comment

£120k for a 2 up 2 down? Damn, I wish it was that cheap around here...
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

Do you know something I don't?
                                He's calling you a nonce. Smack him!
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X