Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homosexuals and Fascism (article from A&L)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There always must exist a central government to maintain law and order.
    I was not talking about anarchism, I'm saying that in any given society elements of what you might describe as black and white capitalism/communism are not mutually exclusive, and thus incorporated to make it functional.

Communism eventually falls to authoritarianism because the theory itself is flawed. Libertarian communism does not exist. Calling even a left wing liberal a libertarian communist is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't even go that far.
    Too bad, thats where I am, and I find my views fairly consistent. For the record, economically I'm a centrist , libertarian communism requires capitalism to work.

Communism can't exist because it is economically unfeasible and in direct violation of human nature. So please stop talking about some pipe-dream.
    You seem very certain of that... almost religiously so...

Marx was a fool at best who did not take into account the reality of human nature. We love to compete, and be competitive. We love to have a free market where we can exchange goods without the stupidity of left wing sources. His ideas and concepts are not workable and are illogical at best.
    I take it you've read Marx?
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kropotkin

I might be wrong, but I'd like to see a quote from the manifesto where Marx and Engels explicitly calls for a dictator to bring along communism. I doubt you can find one.
      I thought it sounded odd too, but I was too lazy to look it up.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I assume he was refering to a 'dictatorship of the proletariat', but he misunderstood what it meant.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I think he ignores the fact that Lenin added the bit about the revolutionary vanguard creating communism politically, thus ensuring it was reached faster than waiting for a general revolution from the proleteriat.

Hence Leninism was the real guide to 20th century revolutions, not Marxism.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Since you are making the assertion 'homophobes are really gay', the onus of proof is on you.
            New from Terrance and Philip:

"Homo Phobiens: The Anus of Proof."
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
              I think he ignores the fact that Lenin added the bit about the revolutionary vanguard creating communism politically, thus ensuring it was reached faster than waiting for a general revolution from the proleteriat.

Hence Leninism was the real guide to 20th century revolutions, not Marxism.
              You just don't understand Leninism. There is really no doubt from Marx's writings that he believed in a revolutionary party. The difference is that Marx lived in the UK and Lenin lived in Russia, and the party there had to adapt to living under a terrorist state. That's why he later wrote Left-Wing Communism: An Infantile Disorder, where he tells Western comrades not to model the Russians slavishly. ( ) Anyway, when you live in a police state, you have to adapt underground methods. The problem is that people have made these methods of necessity into methods of principle.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Ha! You don't need a party when you've got dialectical materialism or you side!

Comment

Working...
                X