• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GePap
    Hey, its the friday before July 4th.
    what does that mean?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd

Or he could of, you know, asked his people what the hell was going on and try to figure out what was happening and what his response should be?

But instead, he sat there and read a child's book while his people no doubt scrambled to get that motorcade and airforce one ready for him, so that he could disapear for hours without anyone knowing where he was and without giving any sort of statement as to what was going on.

But atleast he avoided causing panic amongst the second graders.
      kids are our future. It was important not to cause a panic. Especially if he was on live tv.

And you don't consider it important the president lives? Was he supposed to sacrifice himself to show he was doing something?

wait a minute, what am I doing? Why am I defending Bush.

Well I don't care. I wasn't happy with Bush's response after 9/11. Even that silly speach near ground zero didn't do it for me. But I feel some of you are being overly critical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
        Anyway. I can testify that watching Bush sit there while we were under attack was great propaganda. Great material for a great piece of propaganda.

Bush looks real bad.
        I'm glad that you are admitting that F-911 isn't a documentary. Gives me hope for the rest of ya'.

Comment

• If you guys aren't done, start another.

Toast
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X