No announcement yet.

It's official: Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen are now 18 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in Austria, age of consent is 14 for heterosexual relationships and 18 for homosexuals.

Now people from ALL sides may come and argue that Austria is a completely fu*ked up country and I have to agree.

That said, the Olsen twins are fugly!
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

they're kind of weird looking. But who could turn down twins that at least aren't repulsive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
        I can´t believe that this thread was started by a gay man.
        after this, I cannot believe he's gay.

Comment

I need more pics for a detailed analysis. They just aren't that hot for how famous they are. But they are hittable.

here's one for you pervs

I find this media fascination with the Olsen twins disturbing. The scary thing is there were guys thinking about hitting them back in their full house days.
          Last edited by Dis; June 16, 2004, 23:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

after this, I cannot believe he's gay.
            Shall I dig up the link to the last "Babe Thread" we had Diss? You know, the one that reminded the mods why we don't do 'babe threads' here?
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Diss but DRose is probably right.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I had over 30 gigs to use at my discretion then, though most of it would get me banned. I've added a few more gigs since, and a goodly portion of it can still be used here.

Let's not challenge me to a duel, m'kay?

Comment

30 gigs? That is just a tad excessive, isn't it?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Still the best t-shirt I've seen in a while:

"I ****ed the Olsen twins before they were famous"
                    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi
                      Still the best t-shirt I've seen in a while:

"I ****ed the Olsen twins before they were famous"
                      The shirt may as well say "Arrest Me". They were famous as babies.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        30 gigs? That is just a tad excessive, isn't it?
                        What can I say? Videos take up a lot of space...
                        [/END LINE OF DISCUSSION]

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

The shirt may as well say "Arrest Me". They were famous as babies.
                          Own Goal.
                          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

What can I say? Videos take up a lot of space...
                            What can he say? He's very lonely...
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

[REVISIT LINE OF DISCUSSION]
                              I like to think of is as having educational films and stills so I don't bumble through "my first time" like a clueless idiot.
                              [/END LINE OF DISCUSSION]

Comment

You've got other problems if you need 30 gigs of learning.

Comment

Working...
                                X