Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Zen Touch: 24 hours battery life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got it about 20 minutes ago... looks nice
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Btw, I'm talking about the Zen Touch

Comment

• For now I've got some mixed feelings about it:

It looks great, better IRL than on the pictures
        People complain about the crappy earbuds that comes with it, but for now I've got nothing to complain about... the sound quality is great, and they fit my ears better than most... haven't used it that much though
        The touch pad is great, though needs some time to get used to it

On the negative parts is: It partly froze... by partly I mean I couldn't do anything with it, that is except to transfer files from my computer (haven't tried the other way around yet). Was easily fixed by resetting it (It didn't reset the settings though, or the HD for that sake)
        And sometimes it can't read the tags in the mp3 files correctly. One time it wrote DJ infront of my Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince songs (actually just one of them), but I'm 100% sure this DJ wasn't written anywhere (not in the tag, nor in the filename)... and sometimes it can't read the album correctly

Comment

• Creative isn't a part of Microsoft, is it?

If not...I'm surprised Asher's this excited. He usually only gets turned on by The Gates

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• Creative is not part of Microsoft, nor do they even use Microsoft software on their player.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You're not branching out, are you?

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
              X