Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Zen Touch: 24 hours battery life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There must be something people like about the iTMS, given that it's the market leader.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      There must be something people like about the iTMS, given that it's the market leader.
      It has a 30-something odd percent marketshare these days...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's still #1, isn't it?
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That's still #1, isn't it?
          Barely, that was before Walmart's store launched, even.

It went from 90% to 70% to 35.7% in about a year. The trend is kinda steep, and it's not favoring Apple.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

By the way, WMP10 also allows you to buy movies digitally online.

Comment

Barely

I rest my case...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It was #1 in March barely, my guess is now it's not #1, since its competitors were barely in #2, there were a few of them, and they were growing far faster than iTunes was.

Comment

I'm not really interested in your guesses.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Why would you be? It's your guess versus mine as to ITMS' marketshare position now, the trend and statistics just side with me.

Comment

I'm stating fact, not guessing. I said the iTMS is the market leader, a position that is determined by the last hard figures on market share available. The latest figures prove my assertion.

Why do you have to argue about everything, even basic facts?
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'm not arguing that the last hard figures didn't put iTunes as the #1, though, so I would like to know why you have to constantly construct strawmen.

The fact is, iTunes' marketshare is dropping like a rock, and I see no logical reason to see why it wouldn't continue to drop like it has since it launched. Do you?

Comment

Do you have a point? None of this has anything to do with my original statement...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The one saying it's a "substantive advantage" to allow people to buy music from the ITMS? That's a ridiculous point, is my point.

Comment

Can you play music purchased from the #1 online music seller on your Zen MP3 player? No? That would certainly seem like an advantage for the iPod...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Can you play music purchased from the #1 online music seller on your Zen MP3 player? No? That would certainly seem like an advantage for the iPod...
                                Can you play music purchased from 65% of online music sellers on your iPod? No? That would certainly seem like an advantage for the Zen...

Comment

Working...
                                X