Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT explains why I would have allergic reaction to communism.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• No, it's because we're fun, and you're anti-fun.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• liar, liar, commie pants on fire
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Oooo, MrFun PWNED!!!111!!1
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• siggificated
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Well...ADP, not DPA...but close
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• The Communist Party of Eventia, in complete aggrement with the Communist Party of Eventis and the Communist Party of Apolyton, condemn the ADP party.
                "The left wing parties must be united. Unfortunately, the ADP is not a leftist party."
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                  I believe that it should be within Apolyton rules that if someone joins a group just to mess around with it, spam it, and do things that irk the other members, that ultimately constitutes a removal from said group.

I don't want to ban anyone from the group, but those who seek to undermine the group forfeit said membership.
                  Well, JW has already been banned from the party due to his own admission of fraudulence; read earlier in the thread or my sig. There are others toeing the line as well. Subverting opposing parties by polluting them with frauds is very much undemocratic and they should be ashamed of themselves. If they don't like hearing opposing views, they can move to China where the sound of the party line is chanted by all ... at least by those who don't wish to be "reducated."
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Tass, it would be unwise to openly sow the seeds of discord between our two parties. We have a great enough mutual enemy in the conservatives as it is.

Comment

• Despite the fact that you are the conservatives.

PWND!

Comment

• Well, considering communism is a failed system, I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.

KITTY PWN3D!!!11!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Stargate!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I considered using that one, but the kitty is sooo cute.

Comment

• You have a "pwnd" picture collection?

Comment

• I have two pictures, smartass.

Comment

Working...
                                X