Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" gets US release date - June 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Was it censorship when no one wanted to release 'The Passion'?
    Uh, no. There aren't even any similarities. Michael Moore is a heroic man fighting to singlehandedly bring down the evil Bush dynasty. Mel Gibson is just a religionist.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
      Now, the question is, when millions of conservatives run this film down at the end of the month, how many of them will have actually seen it?

Apparently the film (mockudocudrama?) "Michael Moore Hate America" is trying to have a release that corresponds with the release of farenheint 9/11
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

those Disney folks really know their advertising....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

It should be good.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

Uh, no. There aren't even any similarities. Michael Moore is a heroic man fighting to singlehandedly bring down the evil Bush dynasty.

Hi, Mr Moore. Was unaware you were a poster at Apolyton. Good luck with your film release in June.

Comment

My Reagan facade has failed me! I am naked for all to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                It should be good.
                I agree "Michael Moore Hate America" should be good.

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Do you really think so?

Do It Ourselves

Comment

No not really. But it was ironic that Ramo replied pretty much after you had put your post.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Kucinich

Originally posted by someone
                      Ironic that companies should be forced to put something out if they don't want. A reverse censorship if you will. Freedom of the speech as long as it is the message that I want!!

[nazi]

You will put out this movie or suffer the consequences

[/nazi]

Comment

Yeah, watching right wingers get their panties in a twist is fun.
                        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                        -Bokonon

Comment

Just as fun as left wingers getting their panties in a twist, I guess (ie, Michael Moore's work).
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Moore deserved the Palm D'or just for causing this much panty twisting.
                            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Maybe his books, but not his movies (at least the two I've seen - Bowling for Columbine and Canadian Bacon). They're damn well done.

"Micheal Moore Hates America" just sounds retarded.
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo

"Micheal Moore Hates America" just sounds retarded.
                                Judging from the trailer, it takes everything people critisize moore for, removes the humour and the political agenda, and replaces it with a melodramatic 'proud to be america' spiel.

I really don't know who this movie is supposed to apeal to.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X