• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vege

I went into the Black Pudding thread

good thing I had already ate

note that I am a vegeterrian for Squeamish reasons

anyways, how many vegeterrians on the site?

Jon Miller
    Vegan
    1.82%
    LactoVegeterrian
    1.82%
    LactoOvoVegeterrian or OvoVegeterrian
    5.45%
    Fish but otherwise Vegeterrian
    5.45%
    Fruititarrian
    0.00%
    Omnivourious
    63.64%
    Don't eat anything that casts a shadow (7th order Vegeterrian?)
    1.82%
    Birds and Fish only as far as meat goes
    0.00%
    Carnivourous
    20.00%
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

shoot, I forgot the tried it but no longer option

ah, well

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I won't eat anything that didn't have parents!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

LactoVegetarian with Vegen as a goal.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Omnivore, leaning towards carnivore. Atknis diet, lotsa meat, eggs, cheese, and greens and green veggies.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm a flamboyant omnivore.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I would like to hit Vegan again also

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I don't eat meat.

I do eat fish and insects and blood and crabs and so on though.

I don't know what that makes me, so I put "Fish but otherwise vegetarian."

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I really shouldn't be in this thread. I really don't like vegetarians. I really shouldn't be arguing about this sort of thing right now though.

No. I don't dislike vegetarians. I dislike the logic vegetarians use, because it's full of inconsistencies. Except one line of logic, which is, I dislike the taste of meat.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's exactly my line of logic, you'll be pleased to hear.

I do like to hurt poor innocent animals though ()

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I was vegetarian, but found I ran out of things to eat.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

No. I don't dislike vegetarians. I dislike the logic vegetarians use, because it's full of inconsistencies.
                        I think that if you actually considered things, you'd find the opposite is true.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I don't even know what most of these damned words are!
                          How the hell am I supposed to vote??

Fine! Carnivore, but I like potatoes a lot.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If you don't eat anything that casts a shadow, what DO you eat? Glass? Air? Ideas?

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              If you don't eat anything that casts a shadow, what DO you eat? Glass? Air? Ideas?

-Jam
                              Ideas taste *really* good Jamski. You should try them
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X