• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Pudding

Mmm...

"A good black pudding is so black that even the white bits are black"

You don't want that bacon

Food of the gods, a great preparation for exams too!
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Black pudding is good. :b

Bacon is good.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Caption this

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

"That's some turd"
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Sven: Now I know why Heskey is so clumsy

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Sven breathes a sigh of relief as the surgeon passes his successfully removed haemmorrhoids back to him

Black pudding? Ewwww
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I used to love it as a kid but I havent had any for 30 years or so and my tastes have probably changed.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

What is black pudding?
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Blood, congealed.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Stuffed into intestines of the animal that used to own the blood.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Black pudding!
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Mmmm... congealed blood in intestines.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

there is something special about sitting around the pub late at night discussing the Black Pud
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

/me avoids this thread like the plague.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                              Blood, congealed.

We need a vomit smilie easily accessible with the other smilies for instances like this.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X