No announcement yet.

Black Pudding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is all so commonplace. Its crazy that people have never heard of black pudding.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Black pudding for breakfast? That sounds so ... English.

I see it more as a lunch type of food.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• That was quite normal food in parts of Denmark, when I was "a nice little boy" some 40 years ago. It was made on the "farms" immidiate after the pigs was slaughtered (nasty sight and even more nasty to hear the pigs screems, when their through was cut....).
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• around here we call it blood pudding. why beat around the bush? do you put sugar on it? yummy
          CSPA

Comment

• Yes we did.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Yes, I remember hearing the sound of pigs being slaughtered - it wasn't a pleasant sound
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I had Yorkshire pudding before, with roast beef. Yum.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Black Pudding
                  The Brits did Something Right.

Nice, the way they come together

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Like this?
                    Attached Files
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

• Indeed. If only that was avatar sized

-Jam

Comment

• Unfortunately, words are very hard to shrink well.

Comment

• Luckily, they are easy to shrink badly.
                          Attached Files
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• The Phillipinos have a blood pudding as well. It was really salty. I've never had black pudding.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              I want pictures of the other British food stuff I've never heard of
                              Which ones?

Lancashire hotpot?

Eccles cakes?

Barm cakes?

Cheese straws?

Gentleman's relish?

Quince jam?

Neat's foot jelly?

Mock turtle soup?

A Finnan haddie?

Chorley cakes?

Laver bread?

******s in gravy?

Battered saveloys?

Deep fried Mars bar?

Clotted cream and honeycomb mould?

Let me know what you've heard of, and what's new.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Gentleman's Relish? Now that has to be a euphemism
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X