For Conservatives, Mission Accomplished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GePap

You do know the meaning of Op-ed, don't you?

Note that the two writers work for the economist
    op-ed
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Imran -- never mind. I think I thought you were one of the Apolytoners who got disappointed with Kerry, and decided to go for a third party.

Only when the third parties decide to stop being run by a bunch of wackjobs and loonies .

ok

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        op-ed
        Opinion-Editorial

Man, you Iowa boys really don't get out much, do ya?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

op-ed
          Yes, you know, like an opinon piece writen to a newspaper that is a bit longer than a letter? Its a common practice many newspapers have, you know.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Remember, Siddiqui, IOWA is an acronym. It stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oh that Illinois-Iowa rivalry .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Yup, like the hatfields and McCoys, only with fewer teeth and living in more abject poverty.

Comment

If that what you meant by that silly acronym, then I would have understood what you meant had you just used the word, "opinion-editorial."

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    Remember, Siddiqui, IOWA is an acronym. It stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around.

Is this the best you can do?

Comment

Idiots Out Wondering Aloud
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Yeah, and next I will be talking about that wonderful team out in Queens, the Metropolitans...

Welcome to 2004

Comment

If that what you meant by that silly acronym, then I would have understood what you meant had you just used the word, "opinion-editorial."

We apologize if you can't figure out socially accepted acronyms. Do people get in trouble asking you to respond RSVP as well?

Comment

I just love being lynched every now and then by fellow Apolytoners.

Comment

We love lynching you as well

Comment

aaaawwwwww

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X