Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expensive in Finland, but still, would be fun to see
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
      Expensive in Finland, but still, would be fun to see
      Well, it's within the EU, so we can pretty much bring all the alcohol we need across the border. Scandinavian Airlines allows 30 kilos of luggage on 2nd class which basically means that Stefu is dead meat.

Comment

• I'm up for Paris

I even don't have a beard

Anytime when anyone else agrees to be there is fine

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Re: When and Where

Originally posted by Drogue
          Ok, I've done a little spreadsheet thing. Could people post if they want to come, where they want it to be held (although Paris seems the majority opinion at the moment) and when they can come. Then I'll post the findings, and we can see when and where the most people can come

Sofar people wishing to go:
          Spiffor
          Myself - Aug 14th-25th, 31st-
          Zopperoni - Aug 1st-21st (first three weeks)
          Provost
          Locutus - Anything but Mid-Late Aug (up to 14th?)Tamerlin
          Gilgamensch
          Alva
          Dauphin - Any weekend
          For me it will be a bit short time decision, always depends a bit on work, but preferable not the last weekend of a month, otherwise shall be fine)

Comment

• Did a little research, mid-late August probably won't be a problem for me after all, though the weekend of the 7th will be. So considering the availability of others, either the weekend of the 14th or the 21st would seem to be the best choice.

Anyone have any preferences between those two dates?
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• I prefer weekends too. My father works in august, but he is away on weekends, so we won't disturb him.

We may want to take the weekend of the 21st August. 14th August is the national holiday, and circulation in Paris is bound to suck more than usual as tanks roll down the Champs-Elysées.

But if you want to see a display of French might, you may want to come for the 14th

(And that's FRENCH tanks mind you! )
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Huh, 14 of august is your national holiday??? since when?

Shouldn't that be july?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• 21st weekend would be marginally better for me, but I could do the weekend of the 14th too
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Thies planeed congregratorial congregation congressional needs bumping.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• SPiff, I'm hoping you remember to lock away all brealables when the hordes of doom descend upopn youtr place of abofde.

Comment

• I'll remember it if you tell me what the heck a "brealable" is
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Its my drunken way of writing 'breakables'.

Edited to clarrify.
                            Last edited by Dauphin; April 24, 2004, 06:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                              I'll remember it if you tell me what the heck a "brealable" is
                              Considering the overall tone of his post, one might assume he's taking about 'beverages'.

Comment

• Cross post, I swear. I was really proud of figuring that one out.

Comment

Working...
                                X