Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beer

drink it. your thoughts?
    Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Eh beer is alright. Some nice brands out there. Like Speights and Tui. Beers like Stella and Monteiths (sp?) Original are good too. Overall spirits are better though, Jim Beam is pretty nice. Wine otoh is just evil.

But then overall alcohol sucks. Much prefer weed.

Comment

I like beer injected into my eye with a rusty needle.
      oh wait no i don't
      Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

Beers like Stella and Monteiths (sp?) Original are good too.
        Stella is a mass-marketed lager. Therefore, by definition, it cannot be good. The only exception to this rule is Samuel Adams. It is known.
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Asahi is awesome...especially with sushi.
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Beer
            Blah

Comment

German and Belgian beer
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I much prefer spirits. But even then I am fussy. Makers is the best bourbon I have been drinking that quite often. Hooray for alcohol.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I myself highly enjoy it. Good beer is like good wine.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                    Asahi is awesome...especially with sushi.
                    Any Japanese beer is only worth drinking in Japan. The purity and freshness standards make it a pleasure. It loses something when exported.

Small breweries and microbrews are the nuggets of gold inthe US. ANy mass produced stuff is pretty much dreck. (Only possible exception is I find cold Coors regular passable on hot days)

My home brewed stuff wasn't bad when I was home brewing. May have to start another batch again.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Mmm... beer...
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Grolsch!
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                          Grolsch!
                          It does look cool with the turn-top bottle thingie, but it costs 10,000 won here in bars (about $8.50) an the lable says its a lager which has put me off.

Is it good enough to justify the price?
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

No
                            But it's nothing wrong with it.
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                              No
                              But it's nothing wrong with it.
                              OK, sticking with my policy of only paying ridiculous prices for Guiness then.

*dreams about the bar he found with the double-shots of taquila for $1.71*
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X