No announcement yet.

I'm on drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get too optimistic, be bitter, cynical and twisted like me...Monk, what is the rent on that apartment in Copenhagen?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
      There is also a cultural thing. What would be merely 'galanterie' in France is considered 'harassment' by the feminazis in Quebec.
      Indeed, that could be. Didn't think of that.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Don't get too optimistic, be bitter, cynical and twisted like me...Monk, what is the rent on that apartment in Copenhagen?
        I'll see if I can get you the one next to the Pakistani weirdo and Puma the well-bred fighting dog. There are often free apartments out here as the inhabitants tend to disappear mysteriously over night. Welcome to Copenhagen!

Comment

• :barf: @ Drogue
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Verres
            You really do have no regard for your personal safety, do you?

Some things are more important than my personal safety

Originally posted by Theben
            :barf: @ Drogue
            I believe Spiffor has the smiley you're looking for
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Add it to your bookmarks, dammit!
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• dude the barf graphic is awesome, they should have that here at apolyton.

And to touch back on the original subject, everyone should try drugs. More specifically, a very certain, and incriminating, funky green leaf. But this other drug that you're talkingabout.. i don't kniow. I've heard that it can really screw with some people's lives. like my Uncle Kevn screwed around with that, and ended up losing half his stuff b/c of it. Man trust me you don't wanna screw with that drug.
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Much better.

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                    And to touch back on the original subject, everyone should try drugs. More specifically, a very certain, and incriminating, funky green leaf. But this other drug that you're talkingabout.. i don't kniow. I've heard that it can really screw with some people's lives. like my Uncle Kevn screwed around with that, and ended up losing half his stuff b/c of it. Man trust me you don't wanna screw with that drug.
                    I used marijuana socially for 12 years. Finally gave it up in '98, but didn't care if others used it, and might have tried it again someday. It has been within the last year that I changed my mind, b/c people UTI usually are pretty damn annoying.

So been there, done that, won't again, wish other morons would quit. If you need to escape, there are other methods, or at least stay the **** home.

Comment

• UTI?
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Under The Influence.

Comment

Working...
                        X