No announcement yet.

A new photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of a picture. Didn't come out too crystal-clear.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'm more than probably asking for it with this picture, but what the hell
      Attached Files

Comment

• That one was taken a coupla nights ago. This one was in Eastbourne around New Year. A coupla uni friends came to visit.

The scary eyed one is Sarah, a friend of mine hailing from Knoxville, TN (ugh ) and the other is Sian.
        Attached Files

Comment

• 2 women's jumping on your bed? Are u sure you're gay?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Lol, they thought it would actually get me out of bed in the morning.

And, you know, they have rabies

Comment

• man, those are SCARY eyes
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

• Does scary Sarah know you're posting half of her buttcheek on the net?
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
                    I'm more than probably asking for it with this picture, but what the hell
                    You're cute.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• edit: nevermind, I am not going to post any shirtless pics.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You'd best eat a few more biscuits, G.
                        You be lookin' like an Ethiopian poster child.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Oops, sloww saw the photo before I managed to delete. Last I checked I weigh 143... and I been heading to the gym whenever I could...

http://www.glomar.net/heyyou3.jpg - might aswell post it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
                            I'm more than probably asking for it with this picture, but what the hell
                            i could do worse

and Giancarlo. seriously. eat. you look like a 12 year old. an emaciated one at that. how tall are you?
                            "Please saw my legs off." - George Carlin

Comment

• Your comment is pretty sick in the head. I have gained 12 pounds in the last three months because of working out. And seriously man, get a clue. My calorie intake is probably triple yours. Explains why my bank account is in bad straits.

Comment

• Your bank account is in "bad straits" because you need to pay for things that most young gay guys get free.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X