A new photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
    edit: nevermind, I am not going to post any shirtless pics.
    Not ten minutes passed since you replied with "You're cute" and then you almost started your courtship attempt.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      Your bank account is in "bad straits" because you need to pay for things that most young gay guys get free.
      What food? You mean you are out with a sign in the street "will give bj for food?"
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
        What food? You mean you are out with a sign in the street "will give bj for food?"
        Attached Files
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Not ten minutes passed since you replied with "You're cute" and then you almost started your courtship attempt.
          It was a simple comment. I know Redjon has a boyfriend, and I have a boyfriend too.. well dating somebody special.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Dave, I took the comment you said to me at heart.... you really think these things about me? I mean.. why? The online attitude I put up here? Why does it matter?

Comment

• [pics courtesey sprint crapcam]
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Kickass Space Marines SB. I used to have a brigade of Dark Angels back in the late 80s.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Monolith:

get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Gian - I'm in an open relationship, bruhaha.

And my boyfriend says you're cute. Damn him and his niceness.

Comment

• You'll up for a foursome? lol
                      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                        Monolith:

get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight
                        that was a little harsh wasn't it?
                        i'll try to fix him up over spring break
                        "Please saw my legs off." - George Carlin

Comment

• Isn't that word-for-word what Mono said to some other person many threads ago?
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• It's what Speer said to Mono a while back.
                            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• Thanks. I knew it was a parody of someone.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
                                Gian - I'm in an open relationship, bruhaha.
                                You calling him la bruja? Fezzie, you gonna take that?
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X