A new photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher

His attacks on Agathon seem to be filled with hate.

Next thing you know he's going to order the SS after him.
    Filled with hate? Since when did I edit any of Agathon's photos? Did I do that to him? So why the **** does he have to pull this ****?
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
      Yeah, I put up with your endless insults and rants. Why shouldn't I be able to get my own back.
      cause you're the one instigating it d1ckhead
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• **** *** Fez you don't need to ****ing ***** so *****ing loudly like a *******y little *****.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

**** *** Fez you don't need to ****ing ***** so *****ing loudly like a *******y little *****.
          **** you, Glonky. Rather not. I don't want to pick up some odd STD.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• this thread is toast...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
              **** you, Glonky. Rather not. I don't want to pick up some odd STD.
              Would've been funny if you had substituted "odd" for "queer"...

And don't be getting all mad at me just because I can and have gotten laid in my lifetime.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Stop whining. I PMed Ming and asked him to look at it. If he doesn't like it, then I guess I'm in trouble. But I think that Fezzie is making a mountain out of a molehill.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

cause you're the one instigating it d1ckhead
                  One time out of ten thousand.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Would've been funny if you had substituted "odd" for "queer"...

And don't be getting all mad at me just because I can and have gotten laid in my lifetime.
                    Sleeping with guys, does not mean going to the street and paying for it. Glonky, you can pick up all kinds of weird things that way.

Also Ask the two guys I slept with and had sex with then... my first boyfriend and second boyfriend. The 1st relationship lasted two years, the second two months. And I'm seeing another guy right now... dating right now.

Comment

Also Ask the two guys I slept with
                      It's a deal, PM me their contact information.

Comment

• *sigh* I give up... I hope I am banned for good.

Comment

It's a deal, PM me their contact information.
                          Not giving you the contact info of my first.

But if you can contact this ******* (who just lost interest) tell me: http://www.gaydar.co.uk/lokmij - I haven't been able to contact my ex in like three weeks.

That's the last time I meet somebody online.

Comment

*sigh* I give up... I hope I am banned for good.
                            No... but next time complain to the management and don't get into a flame war.

Agathon is restricted, and if you continue, so will you.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• nice photoshoping though, very funny.

Comment

• WOW great thread

Giancarlo is a Cubanista?
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Alexander's Horse; February 22, 2004, 08:31.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X