Clear All

• god, what a bunch of misanthropes...
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      I believe your pasty faced ass is close to the lead as well .
      I'm not pathetic, I'm eccentric. They -- they are pathetic!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
        I am one! I would just like to feel like I'm not the only freeking one out here
        red heads are genetic freaks

Comment

• I'm getting better. You can post this on your site, Unteroffizier.

edit: deleted by Ag because of pathetic whining ******. Anyone who wants a copy can PM me
          Last edited by Agathon; February 22, 2004, 05:42.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• It irks me to say this, but good job Agathon.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Delete that please. Now that went too far. One step too far. For a while it was a bit comical, but that went way too ****ing far.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• *saves a local copy*

Comment

• I'm not sure who is worse in this thread -- Gian or Agathon.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Come on Fez. I reckon it looks really cool. It took a lot of work too, Hitler has a much bigger head than yours.

Anyway, I removed Hitler's name, so it could be anyone.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I gave you a warning. You have to remove it now or else. I am not ****ing kidding either.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                        I'm not sure who is worse in this thread -- Gian or Agathon.
                        Oh leave me alone. I just wanted a chance to play with the GIMP, which I downloaded yesterday.

I don't have any decent photos of myself, so I was looking for a volunteer.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                          I gave you a warning. You have to remove it now or else. I am not ****ing kidding either.

Comment

• Nice one, glonky. Got anymore photos of yourself?

Comment

• Help!! Artist being persecuted.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                                Nice one, glonky. Got anymore photos of yourself?
                                "I know you are but what am I"?

Comment

Working...
                                X