X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tend to does not mean they will.

B♭3

Comment

• Is it the point in the thread that we compare penises universities?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
        What specific point are the two of you trying to prove, exactly?
        Which one will be able to afford a bigger dick once penile enhancement surgery has been proven safe.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
          See, this is the problem with the social science types. You guys use ten words when one word suffices. It's annoying.
          It's annoying but not useless. Variety in language allows you to express the many shades of your feelings, whereas a limited vocabulary cannot render the actual complexity of the feelings surrounding the information.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• double post deleted
            Last edited by Sikander; February 6, 2004, 08:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
              I guess my five years of Attic Greek wasn't much use there.
              Is Attic Greek some sort of anal cousin to closeted homosexuality?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

It's annoying but not useless. Variety in language allows you to express the many shades of your feelings, whereas a limited vocabulary cannot render the actual complexity of the feelings surrounding the information.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yep Z, he did. University College too.
                  Univ!

Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• But Balliol is better (I have a stack of friends who went to Balliol).
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Yep. He's even got a Masters and half a PhD from Oxford...
                      Half the PhD came from Hull uni actually, but point taken. Things certainly haven't worked out well, from being exploited and in a position to do very little about it, to moving and being f**ked over by another employer in a quite brutal manner. So my advice? Don't go into science as a career (direct lab work), it is the noveau sh*t-shovelling...except you probably get paid less.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

But Balliol is better (I have a stack of friends who went to Balliol).
                        I don't know what the current ranks are but I don't think there is much in it
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yep. He's even got a Masters and half a PhD from Oxford...

and GO TO *ING TORONTO, DOLT! That will actually open up doors - lest you plan ultimate continuation in the wonderfully regarded (laughed at) UofC

The UofC's compsci department is one of the best in Canada. We also have quite famous alumni in the industry, including James Gosling (VP of Sun and inventor of Java). It's also one of the leading universities in North America for HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) and Cryptography.
                          Haven't you figured out yet that EVERY school in Canada claims to have the "top program" for EVERY discipline?

Carleton made itself off to be some kind of Harvard and then I got here and, yeah... its not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                            Who says I don't have a wide vocabulary?

There's a difference between having one and needlessly using it to try to appear more intelligent. Real intelligent people see through that...

Haven't you figured out yet that EVERY school in Canada claims to have the "top program" for EVERY discipline?
                            Thanks for the insight, but I don't think the UofC claims to be the "top program" for anything. I'm saying the UofC's compsci is good, based on figures like the annual ACM Programming Championships where the UofC, UofT, and Waterloo tend to be the only universities to even qualify for the finals.

Then there's also the profs that we've been buying up from Waterloo, Caltech, MIT, etc. with the oil money ("ACCESS" program) since Ralphie is big on making Alberta and ICT province.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                            X