Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you believe homosexuality is a choice, unless you're bisexual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    I'm a card-carrying member of the homosexual parties now.

Though, I still don't act stereotypically gay.
    Ah, I see. Not a fan of the spinach... I understand.

But seriously, in sociology there is a distinguishment made between homosexuality and homosociality. One can be homosexual while not being homosocial (in that you don't present yourself in a way that you don't behave socially like a member of the opposite sex, or "act gay"), which is clearly how you are.

So stop justifying it!

Comment

I'm a card-carrying member of the homosexual parties now.

Though, I still don't act stereotypically gay.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

lest they wish to choose to live an absolutely miserable life.
        This is actually quite common among bigots and bigoted societies. Uncloseted homosexuality was reserved to the elite for a long, very long time.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogan Josh

tut tut. Now who is being prejudiced?
          Well judging from the rant in your previous post in this thread, you were. After all, your post revolved around the ideas of sin, gay sex, religious condemnation and rape.

Not much room for love in there was there? My partner has been with me for twenty years- and there's quite a lot of love invested in our relationship.

Not just from each to each, but from parents, and grandparents, from friends, from cousins, from nieces and nephews, from brothers and sisters- so no, 'gay' identity, 'gay sexuality' do not determine our lives- I don't get up in the morning thinking, 'oh, how shall I view the world in a gay way today?'

I've yet to find out what this 'gay' lifestyle is that I'm meant to be having- I feel sure I'm missing out on some benefits or entitlements. Perhaps some of the folks real knowledgeable about gays and lesbians could enlighten me- the real 'experts' like Park Avenue and Ayatollah Kenobi, with their extensive research and experience into 'alternative' lifestyles.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

This is actually quite common among bigots and bigoted societies. Uncloseted homosexuality was reserved to the elite for a long, very long time.
            That's amusing... gay sex the privilege of the rich it sounds funny

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom
              I don't get up in the morning thinking, 'oh, how shall I view the world in a gay way today?'
              Well, that is not how it appears from your posts here.

What's more, you seem completely bigotted - unable to accept other people's views and even unable to allow people to have views contary to your own. I have many times stated that what you do in private is none of my concern, and I don't really care what you believe, but still you are willing to insult my beliefs without reserve. It is my right to think gay sex is wrong, just as it is your right to think Chrsitian belief is wrong, but you would appear to believe that only your rights should be upheld.

Oh dear, I will have to be more careful not to offend the gay thought police...

Comment

What's more, you seem completely bigotted - unable to accept other people's views and even unable to allow people to have views contary to your own. I have many times stated that what you do in private is none of my concern, and I don't really care what you believe, but still you are willing to insult my beliefs without reserve. It is my right to think gay sex is wrong, just as it is your right to think Chrsitian belief is wrong, but you would appear to believe that only your rights should be upheld.

Yeah, we're a bunch of mean-spirited, hateful people because we want the same respect and dignity that heterosexual people take for granted.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh please give me the names of the gay thought police, perhaps I can be eligible to join.

The idea that gay men all somehow think alike is just anoter example of your rigid prejudiced mind set. My sexuality no more predicates that I will think like mindseye, Mr. Fun, Boris, or Starchild or anyone else who happens also to be gay- just as presumably your heterosexuality will not provide that you think the same as any other heterosexual.

Your religious beliefs, such as they are, already predispose you to be a bigot, as far as I can tell- you judge me, only knowing the fact of my sexuality.

It mya be hard for you to believe but my sexuality does not influence my daily life- and I'd like to see which posts here you think relate solely to my sexuality.

The people who seem to have a real bee in their Ayatollah turbans about my sexuality are the religious and the bigoted- so if you find yourself in their company, ain't nobody's doin' but your own.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Gay thought police?

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggghghhhhhhh!!!!!
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                      Gay thought police?

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggghghhhhhhh!!!!!
                      I know. Presumably dressed in Tom of Finland uniforms, or Grace Jones style suits for the lesbians.

It's one of those tedious cliches dragged up along with 'gay mafia' 'gay lobby' etc, etc.

Comment

• Get out of my heeeeaaaddddd you mind-controlling poofters!!!!!!

Must.... buy.... Julio Iglesias' Greatest Hits.... to throw them off the scent!!!
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                          Get out of my heeeeaaaddddd you mind-controlling poofters!!!!!!

Must.... buy.... Julio Iglesias' Greatest Hits.... to throw them off the scent!!!
                          Ways to resist:

wear Old Spice or Brut 33 talc and aftershave.

Do not wash your genitalia regularly.

Wear plaid, polyester and crimplene, preferably in the same pair of trousers or shirt. Or underwear.

Watch 'Seventh Heaven' 'Touched by an Angel' and 'The Price is Right'.

Appear on the 'Jerry Springer Show' as an enthusiastic audience member.

Listen to Perry Como, Whitney Houston and Liberace, and enjoy them.

Shop at Wal Mart and eat t.v. dinners.

Of course, you run therisk of being mistaken for a truck driver gay fantasy figure, but then there's risks in everything, right?

Comment

• WTF is wrong with "The Price Is Right"?
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              WTF is wrong with "The Price Is Right"?
                              DRAKE IS GAY TRUCK DRIVER MATERIAL!
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I'll need a truck, first. Guess I'll just have to win that arm-wrestling tournament...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X