No announcement yet.

Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He says he voted with good faith in the President, but if you look back at what the Dem's were saying in Sept 2002, they voted in favor of the war to get the issue out of the way in order to be able to debate the GOP on the economy and corporate cronyism.

That doesn't mean Kerry didn't vote with good faith. I mean Lieberman definetly voted in good faith for the war, even if the Dems as a majority did not.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      That doesn't mean Kerry didn't vote with good faith. I mean Lieberman definetly voted in good faith for the war, even if the Dems as a majority did not.
      Well, Lieberman's only a Democrat in name.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Dean is still leading in the NH polls, though Kerry has polled close.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• In reading about the caucus I was struck by how political it is. Very different from the atomized, go and vote in your private both. Wheeling, dealnig, amking your case to others, alliances, betrayals, revenge, trule love . . . oh, wait, that's The Princess Bride.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
          X