We Must Take Unilateral Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GePap

As Che and Boris have said, it seems to me the press is going over every single statement Dean has ever made- I mean, that "news" that he once said special interest ruled the Iowa caucus? Wow-they do: special inetrests control everything, becuase everyone has their own special interests....

As Boris said: so you are the front runner- OK, but every candidate is in theory the same- why not give all of them the same level of scrutiny? After all, should not all their record be similarly exposed?
    Looks like a lot of it is "friendly" fire:

Gen Wesley K Clark's communications strategist Chris Lehane is acknowledged master at feeding unflattering facts about opponents to press; he is such a shrewd practitioner of what is called 'political black arts' that lately, when negative story appears, rivals point to him; he has become target in fight among Democrats about whether opposition research is going too far, whether Democrats are hurting each other rather than Republicans; those who know Lehane say his skill lies in his intricate understanding of how news organizations work, and in his uncanny ability to play one reporter off another; tensions over him burst into prime time this week when Steve McMahon, consultant for Dean campaign, erupted in frustration at Lehane on MSNBC program Hardball; photo (M)
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
      I'm amazed that you are buying that bull****... I thought you had a mind of your own MrFun why are you reciting the media's propaganda crap about Dean?

oh and the Log cabin repukes are just like the black repukes... uncle toms... I don't know what you call the gay version of uncle tom's, however...
      I thought your theory was stupid until I remembered. Uncle Tom had a cabin too, just like the Gay Republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        That's the Catch-22 for Dean. If he doesn't respond, he's a Dukakisesque wimp who bends over and takes it. When he does respond, he's painted by some as "whining" about being attacked. Which is it?
        Obviously he's a whining wimp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          Carville just doesn't get the credibility of Rove because of the funny accent and mannerisms.
          They're both as$holes, but I wouldn't consent to be in the same room with Carville unless he is wearing a straight jacket, a helmet and something to keep the spittle from flying over to where I'm sitting.

Comment

• Howard Dean:
            -Former legislators in Vermont label him "vindictive"
            -Is known for a short and hot temper
            -Supports unilateral action
            -Wants a finger on the "nuclear button"

No thanks.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
            X