Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing in your neighborhood to help end the Turkish occupation of Cyprus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even I am revolted.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Ban MrFun!

This little closeted Greek...
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

By the way Spiffor, I was wondering, is the Communist Party that you are a member of in France party of the Republican Left or the Republican Left; that is, it basically like a social democratic party or does it want a radical overthrow of the system?
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
          is the Communist Party that you are a member of in France party of the Republican Left or the Republican Left
          Neither. It's of the Republican Left.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Oops, meant say to say of the Republican Left or of the Revolutionary Left.

Comment

Republican Left. We're the most 'radical' of the Republican left (i.e. we're the only ones who don't want France as being the ***** of corporate topdogs), but we intend to get our 'radical' policies put into place through democratic ways. We do not oppose the current form of democracy.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

nice pic there shi huangdi

turkish girls are the best in the world

nobody else comes close
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

that's what i'm talking about

Attached Files
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X