Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing in your neighborhood to help end the Turkish occupation of Cyprus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Europe has just gone to hell since that black day the greeks stole the province away from the rightful Turkish overlords.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

oh yeah im gonna get on yahoo and search for local girls from cyprus who i can talk to over the internet. From the information I have read so far, the local population is benifiting from turkish influiences.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        They need to rename it to the "French led Union backed by Germany and a bunch of little satellite hoes"
        I'm partial to "French Empire" personally, but that would go against the wishes of them believing it is the fourth Reich, and to those who believe it is the Belgian Dominion
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I'm partial to "French Empire" personally, but that would go against the wishes of them believing it is the fourth Reich, and to those who believe it is the Belgian Dominion
          I'm playing France right now in Victoria: Empire Under the Sun's 1861 scenario. I have takena few provinces from Mexico, annexed Vietnam. Then I allied with Austria to prevent Prussia from unifying Germany, and led Napoleon III to defeat Prussia and sieze a large swath of Western Germany, and so right now France is the #1 Great Power. Where do you reccomend I strike next?
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Italy? Spain? Indochina?
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

I can't say for sure what would be the most efficient, but as you're playing the French, I can only advise you to take on England. To hate and attack England is the Raison d'être of any Frenchman, and no serious French player can avoid killing the Brits at some point
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I can't say for sure what would be the most efficient, but as you're playing the French, I can only advise you to take on England. To hate and attack England is the Raison d'être of any Frenchman, and no serious French player can avoid killing the Brits at some point
                I'd really like to do that, but I think for now the British Fleet is sufficently stronger then mine that it would be difficult if not impossible. Also, my badboy rating is high enough that people are loath to form alliances with me, making it more difficult. The recent defeat of the Prussians has made France the top continental power(but would still be vulnerable to a coalition of countries), international power is what I would like to focus on. So in the meantime I have to build up my power more to take on England.

Maybe Indochina would be the next best step to putting me ahead? Siam would yield alot of Opium that could make me rich, could be a nice step to getting ahead. Then maybe somewhere down the line if Britain gets entagled in a war, mass all my navie is the English Channel and storm the French army across....
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                  Maybe Indochina would be the next best step to putting me ahead? Siam would yield alot of Opium that could make me rich, could be a nice step to getting ahead. Then maybe somewhere down the line if Britain gets entagled in a war, mass all my navie is the English Channel and storm the French army across....
                  YAY!!!!!

Comment

I just happen to be starting a new campaign in the 1836 scenario - playing as Britain.
                    Guess who I'll be going after?

Comment

I watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" last week.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How curious, I am playing as Prussia (soon to be Germany, I might add!) with the intention of going after both of you guys.
                        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I go to Cyprus and buy ouzo from the opressed Greeks.
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

yeah well turks are wising up

they know its fruitless to be enemies and play the game of us/uk
                            so they with the help of the EU go cautiously forward so we can fuuuuuuuuck the lot of yoouyouououo

GREECE CYRPUS PALESTINE NOT ONE AMERICAN ALIVE

Comment

nice i made it rhyme in english too. im too gifted

Comment

and REMEMBER TANKS AND ROCKETS ONLY FROM RUSSIA FRANCE AND GERMANY KICK THE BASTARDS WHERE IT HURTS MY FELLOW TURKIES

Comment

Working...
                                X