No announcement yet.

proposal for a history forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be a 30 day trial forum, and if it does not dazzle dan and markG with intelligence, prodigiousness, and quality, it can be cancelled. Up with history.
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

word up! Make some noise!!!

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's easier for Markos to just say "no" than to create and delete a forum
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
            hush you...I had a good thing going.

Comment

how hard could that possibly be, though? a few lines of code here? a nip, a tuck, and it's good to go!
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

yah

great idea

I mean, there is already a Mod Forum

jo Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Apolyton is to CFC or FFZ what Civ 1 is to CtP II or MoO III - less features, simpler, but streamlined and inspired

That said, can someone link the louded History Forum at FFZ?

Comment

You may have to kiss Chris's ass register to see it. Can't remember if it is open view.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

You may have to kiss Chris's ass register to see it. Can't remember if it is open view.
                      the forum is OPEN .. everyone can view or join.

and if you were close id hit you with my shoe
                      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

This is more of something for the Apolyton/Community forum.

I think this would be good for the site though. For one, history is sort of related to what Civ is about. Also, it might help keep more people visiting the site more often(and thus getting the site more ad $). So long as posts were made to not count on that forum to avoid spam, it'd be good.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                        X