X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REally? I thought it was a big moth...

Comment

Caldera is synonymous with SCO.

I bet Microsoft is funding this eruption.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Simplified map of Yellowstone National Park, Caldera, and resurgent domes.
        Attached Files
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

OH NO WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!11
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Thx Plato, that is good map showing not only the size of that sucker but you can see how the uplift has tilted the lake so the water keeps flooding the SE edge and beyond like lifting one of those little backyard pools so the water pours out the side.

Wow! they had a 7.5 up there NW of the caldera in '59!

Comment

Looks promising.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Hey chegitz, you called that pretty good, 2 vents and there are 2 domes in the caldera.

Comment

The caldera looks to be ~50 km across, what a monster waiting to blow!!!

Comment

Well, we've talked about this before. Sometime ago, when Oerdin brought it up giving us a big lecture on it when they shut down the tar pits or sulfur pits (whatever they are called) due to irregular sizemic activity...

LETS BLAME BUSH!!!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Hot off the wire from Fox News: link to Al-Qaida confirmed - Bush White House has evidence Mohammed Atta met with the Metamucil Man at Old Faithful minutes before an eruption. Scientists comb area for new WMD believed to cause Earthly indigestion...

Comment

Well, it's been nice knowing you guys. Don't worry, though; once you've all been incinerated or have starved to death, I'll come back with a boat full of Japanese chicks and start repopulating North America. The US of A shall rise again...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            To bad Oerdin is gone. He'd tell us all not to worry, and we'd be fine with that because we'd believe our resident Geologist... Are there any other geologist that can tell us not to worry?
                            I'll comfort you. I met him for 4 hrs, so I'm sure the knowledge rubbed off.

/me tells Japher to not worry, it's all a Government lie
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

drake did you see lost in translation? comments?

Comment

Thanks Lonestar, I feel much better.

Though the image of Oerdin "rubbing" on you kind of disturbs me.

Don't ask, don't tell... eh
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X