Ollie Oliver is a hippie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie Oliver is a hippie

There is a word on the street about this. I hear rumors that our dear friend hasn't missed a Woodstock... ever!!! In addition he's supposed to have a hidden hemp farm somewhere.

the speech is free
    Just walk away.

I've been at this forum for a good...oooh...thirty minutes and already I'm getting threads dedicated to me.

Man, my street cred's going through the f*cking ROOF.

Comment

Well as long as you don't smoke any pot "glares"
      Just walk away.

Comment

Yes. You're just lucky you're cute Hippi.

Oh snap. Did I just cross a line?

Comment

Radar operator: Sir, I am detecting multiple boggys on an intercept course.
          Colonel: Can you identify them?
          Radar operator: Yes, sir. I believe they are .... DL's!!!!!!!!!
          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
          G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Ollie Oliver... I would suggest you check your Private Messages... and quickly
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do an IP check, sparky. I can assure you myself and my two New Zealand counterparts are in fact three DIFFERENT people.

Oh, and bravo on the use of Top Gun esque humour, kid. Clever.

Comment

I think Hippi is a hippie.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I predict a restriction in his future.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How the hell Flip McHugh has managed to become a regular member of this forum without losing his MIND, I'll never know.

He must really love Rise of Nations.

Comment

i love the way this is being kept open, talk about giving someone enough rope to hang themselves

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

And that was C0ckney's award winning contribution.

Say, nice use of emoticons there. I didn't know your Brits knew how to convey amusement. You're usually so drab...and boring...and totally in love with Johnny Wilkinson.

Comment

Well, if we're to speak of crossing lines, avoid referring to your seniors on the board as "kid." And don't ignore the moderators. And lose the attitude while you're at it. Anyone who's been on the internet for more than two weeks has seen the I'm-such-a-badass front before, and is heartily bored with it. Respect will come to you only with time. Insulting people will not get them to like you in any social circle outside of junior high.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Allow me to break it down for you, daddyo.

1) I've recieved ONE PM from a moderator instructing me to stop making threads. I apologised since I was un aware of that rule. He seemed pretty cool with it, so that was the end of that.

2) Internet Seniors? Do you really expect anyone with an IQ above 50 to not find that completely laughable?

3) My attitude is great.

And hey! I didn't start this thread! I'm mearly commenting on it.

Comment

Also: I'm amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X