Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Salvation Army a hate group organization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

Comment

Well, there is the nipple issue..plus given the lower tolerance for pictures put up to titilate (like no more babe threads)..I don;t think that pic, which honestly is one of the raciest I have seen in 2 years at Poly, somehow is A-OK.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Nipple? There was no nip...no nip at all... I didn't know babe threads were dis-allowed. Oh well, Ashley may soon be gracing the pages of Playboy as a playmate, she was a runner-up in Playboy's 50th anniversary search for the January issue. Ooh-la-la

Comment

It's not that they are not allowed anymore, but:

1.How closely did you look at the pic- there most certainly was a nipple visible
          2. I don;t know if the mods like pics of naked people period, even if not XXX rated.

If you find a pic of her in a bathing suit of some sort, that would likely pass.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Only if the prudish mods think the bathing suit isn't too racy .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              The SA is a cult anyways.
              A commie can say this with a straight face.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Maybe the Salvation Army's New Years resolution should be to give charity to those who need it, regardless of sexual orientation.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                  I'll probably answer in a minute, as soon as I finish wrapping my brain around "gay.com"
                  What's so surprising? It's actually a pretty impressive site in terms of its scope. I've linked to stories there before, IIRC.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Gay.com's great for finding out news about "the community". The profiles suck though. Good thing I don't use it to get a date.

I stopped giving donations to the local Salvation Army guy who goes around the pubs on Fridays a while back.
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Let me put it this way: "jew.com"

"black.com"

"asian.com"
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I won't give to the SA, either. They're free to be dickweeds all they want, but damned if they'll get my money.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I don't see a problem with those website addresses. If the jewish community wants to create a community website and call it jew.com, go ahead.

It's not like the website is called "QueerboisAndcarpetmunchers.com" It's a website by gay people for gay people so why not gay.com?

Boris, why are you never on MSN anymore? I miss out little "talks" on these cold nights.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I doubt it...
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                              Let me put it this way: "jew.com"

"black.com"

"asian.com"
                              What's the problem? "Gay" is not a deragatory slur in the context that gay.com website masters use it.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X