Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people would be at deity status if OT posts counted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH, like Ming, spammed himself up in Civ2/General and Civ2/Multiplayer

Comment

He got quite a few here too.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

btw, wtf is your av?

Looks like a christmas tree on a skiboard.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

that's why he's double deity.

Comment

it's a jester's hat, you non-euro.

Comment

I like my answer better.

Comment

Spam Emperors and Deities aren't respected for their status. I'd rather get a title by hard graft than by spam or metaspam. But then I don't actually care about post counts. If I did I would have made an effort to reclaim my ~2,000 posts I racked up before realising I was using a DL rather than my dormant original log-in from years back.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Intelligent posts in the OTF...

Compared to the rest of the forums ( )... yeah .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    it's a jester's hat, you non-euro.
                    You're kidding? Here I always thought it was a raw steak with a huge mass of green mold growing out of the top...........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
                      I'd rather get a title by hard graft
                      Yes - you go and get something pretty meaningless with hard graft. Brilliant!
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I bet I would be clsoe

Jonm iller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Kassiopeia? Stefu?
                          Last edited by RGBVideo; December 31, 2003, 05:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

The squirrel speaks the truth.

And if OT posts never counted AH would still be a chieftain.
                            but the problem with that lies in the fact that some people have registered multiple times for different reasons.

i originally registered on the old boards but i got banned after a +50 spam fest for black saturday.

anyway if posting on a message board is a penis measuring contest, you can have your contest.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                              but the problem with that lies in the fact that some people have registered multiple times for different reasons.

i originally registered on the old boards but i got banned after a +50 spam fest for black saturday.
                              What's your old handle?

anyway if posting on a message board is a penis measuring contest, you can have your contest.

Do I get to keep my penis?

Comment

• ah, he's 1212....

Comment

Working...
                                X