Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people would be at deity status if OT posts counted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankfully my desire to be observant is rather rare.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I wouldn't be a Deity, but surely I'd be more than just this crappy Chieftain!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

There would be lots but I've stopped caring. I mean what good is a rank on an internet gaming forum really?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

As I said, there's only one Mao.

So? Many people have posted hundreds (and thousands) of substantive posts in the OT since post counts were banned.

If OT posts counted, I'd say around 15 Deities. I'd have closer to 20,000 as well, I'm sure.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I wouldn't be a Deity, but surely I'd be more than just this crappy Chieftain!

We are the immortal cheiftains

hence my "custom" avatar
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              As I said, there's only one Mao.

So? Many people have posted hundreds (and thousands) of substantive posts in the OT since post counts were banned.

If OT posts counted, I'd say around 15 Deities. I'd have closer to 20,000 as well, I'm sure.

much more than 15.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

much more than 15.

No, probably not. After all, it took a few years to get the first deity... except for a mod, of course.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

We can try and count.

*I* would probably be a Deity. it's even more clear in the case of OT emperors.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'd be there for sure.

In the first 3 months I was here I made over 2000 posts, only 1000 of which were on topic.

And I haven't really posted much more on topic since then.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Azazel: Try searching for your OTF/Archive posts, add them to your postcount and see

Most of my posts are on-topic, so I'm pretty sure I'd still be an Emperor. Probably have over 5k posts, but doubt it would be near 10k.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Drogue: won't do. There are a ****load of threads long deleted. they don't archive them all, you know.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Ahhh, that explains my search only yielding 3652 results then, when my on-topic postcount is higher than that
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

We are the immortal cheiftains

hence my "custom" avatar
                            I pity you -- Merry Christmas poor fella.

Have a lump of coal and an orange.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'd be a diety, certainly.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

A true measure of worthiness should be the quality of your posts, not the quantity.

**Donning flame-proof suit while ducking**
                                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                                2004 Presidential Candidate
                                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                                X