Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people would be at deity status if OT posts counted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when did posts stop counting in OT. i vaguely remember a bruhahah over the issue.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I guess many.
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

i certainly wouldnt still be a settler if they did
        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Re: How many people would be at deity status if OT posts counted?

Me.... Sooner or latter anyway. But no, I shall forever remain settler.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't think that many more would be. There are only a few people that keep posting alot on here anyway.

I know for a fact that i wouldn't be. I'm only a Cheiftain, and I don't post enough to ever make it anywhere near Diety - I've only just started posting in this forum recently but have been hanging around for a while now. Might head back into the Civ3 ones and the Civ4 planning one. Got a couple of ideas. Pity the Moo3 forum is so dead, I don't actually mind that game.

Comment

admit it orange. you only started this thread because you had an idea for a funny banana option.
              justice is might

Comment

At least a hundred. There are many many posters here who post almost exclusively in the OT yet manage to have very high post counts. If there more significant (by number) contribution to the site were included also, then there would be a massive number of people who would be deity right now.

But then, punishments for spamming in the OT would be much more harsh.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I wouldn't be a deity, that's for sure.

But then, who wants to be a deity? Too much work, too little fun. You have to listen to people complaining all the time, and asking for help all the time, and offering you strange things and making promises all day. Sure, you can sometimes have fun by exploding volcanoes and flooding some areas, not to mention hurricanes and other assorted things. But it is a boring way of life.

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I think I'd be on 11,000 posts now if OT posts still counted.

God bless word association threads.

Comment

I'd be close...

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        At least a hundred. There are many many posters here who post almost exclusively in the OT yet manage to have very high post counts. If there more significant (by number) contribution to the site were included also, then there would be a massive number of people who would be deity right now.

But then, punishments for spamming in the OT would be much more harsh.
                        As I said, there's only one Mao. Provost Harrison tried to pull a Mao a couple of times when posting in the OT still counted, but he suffered large PCRs for both tries.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Don't your OT posts count now because of your exalted Mod status, UR?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            Don't your OT posts count now because of your exalted Mod status, UR?
                            Exalted?

Anyway, no. I made contributions to a few other forums as well.
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

UR was deity before being mod. I remember, being the first one to congratulate him and all.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Skanky could be very observant if he wants to

Comment

Working...
                                X