Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people would be at deity status if OT posts counted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 1212 problem...not that i would be even remotely close to diety and that it mattered
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I'm not even going to pretend I earned my title.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• but what are you telling your boys?

Comment

• I don't let them use the computer.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• we've seen pictures that proof otherwise.

plus, what if one day one of them does?

Comment

• the puter was switched off

Comment

• Comment

• i don't know if i'd be at deity...but i'd at least be able to have a customized avatar by now......
                  "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Working...
                  X