Can you cook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    PA, I agree Spec that technically there isn't one food that will kill you or can be "bad" for you, unless you eat it all the time.
    A few raw kidney beans can kill you stone dead. I suppose in that situation, it's not the food that is at fault but the preparation.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

No, Urban Ranger is having a delusion about Comrade Tassadar having a delusion about other people deluding themselves
      Wow... I'm having a delusion.
      I just saw 3 trolls go past.
      EDIT: There goes a 4th one

Comment

Being vegetarian I have minimal meat skill.

But being self-important I learned to do pretty much everything for myself (including cook stuff).
        I produce results which I think are , and much better than -almost- anything else I've had.

(Takeaway pizza still beats me though)

Comment

The only thing I really like to cook are nachos - I make REALLY good beef nachos.

I make pasta and homemade meatsauce sometimes as well, that usually turns out fine.

I rather suspect I could cook most things, I just don't tend to have the time to mess with it, and I hate cleanup. I'd rather just do Chinese takeout, order a pizza, or go out.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X