No announcement yet.

Tom Ridge to Address the Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A senior Bush administration official admitted that this contained everything that Bush has done since 9/11.

Including the Iraq war?

and no one is saying it's all Clinton's fault. It was the fault of every U.S. president for the past 20 or so years. They share the blame equally. Including Bush.

Comment

You know for a Philosophy prof, you really do use a lot of strawmen . Dissident DIDN'T BLAME CLINTON! He said Clinton knew that threat but couldn't actually do anything because his hands were tied.

Do you think he could have done what Bush did since 9/11 or extension of wiretapping before 9/11 happened? HELL NO, his own party would have crucified him.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        You know for a Philosophy prof, you really do use a lot of strawmen . Dissident DIDN'T BLAME CLINTON! He said Clinton knew that threat but couldn't actually do anything because his hands were tied.

Do you think he could have done what Bush did since 9/11 or extension of wiretapping before 9/11 happened? HELL NO, his own party would have crucified him.
        Well they didn't. It was the Republicans.

And he did do stuff, Bush never listened.

I wasn't talking about Dissident, I was responding to you. If he never said that, then I apologize for the implication.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Well they didn't. It was the Republicans.

Oy... wonderful partisan bashing indeed. I could imagine the Democrats approving more wiretapping and what Bush has done after 9/11, if it has been done under Clinton.

My answer to that: NO ****ING WAY!

And I liked how he authorized assasination of Osama. Did he overrule Ford's EO banning assasinations? I don't remember that. I do remember when we had Bin Laden in our sights in the mid 90s and we refused to pop him.

And you see what the Dems have done after 9/11, can you imagine implimenting some of that BEFORE 9/11? Not at all.

So blaming one party for this ain't gonna fly. Both parties were not going to let this stuff go through.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

enough of the clinton bush crap

at least post a pic of britney to make up for your thread killer dickheads
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              they can't be secret if terrorists know about them.

I was thinking the Hoover Dam might be the one in the southwest. I'm not sure about the southeast.

I already said in the other thead if they blow up the Hoover Dam, we won't have any water to drink. But we have plenty of bottled water . Nobody drinks tap water, so current shipments of bottled water should be sufficient- except for showers and sinks and such of course.

If I stop posting after a terract in my area, just assume I'm dead

Short of a nuclear weapon, I don't think anything is going to knock down the dam. If a plane or other object smacks it at the base, it's like a mosquito on a windshield. Worse comes to worse, the drain the lake on the side valves if the top part of the dam is compromised.
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

yeah like the planes smacking into the World Trade Center was like a mosquito on a windshield

But I already said in an on-topic thread (in the other games forum) about how a terract on the Hoover Damn by a big jetliner is very difficult. Especially without GPS guidance. It would take a damn good pilot to hit it with anything big enough to do any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  but he did launch attacks on suspected terrorist targets in Sudan and Afghanistan

As has been shown to be politically motivated.
                  And Bush's motives are....?
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                  X