No announcement yet.

Libya announces end to all weapons programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You except us to take seriously the opinions of a drunk pacifist from Sweden, whose avatar is making a childish joke out of the facial expression of the president of the United States?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
      You except us to take seriously the opinions of a drunk pacifist from Sweden, whose avatar is making a childish joke out of the facial expression of the president of the United States?
      Works for me.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Comment

This is a feather in both Blair's and Bush's cap.

Don't listen to all the haters in this thread.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Erm, this might be a silly little question, but, uh, would it matter if Libya had WMD's?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
              You expect us to take seriously the opinion of anyone on Apolyton, late on a Friday night, without being drunk? They must be pathetic lamers anyway...
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

You expect us to take seriously the opinion of anyone on Apolyton, late on a Friday night, without being drunk? They must be pathetic lamers anyway...
                1) I can't afford beer right now.

2) Being married, I don't have to go out to the pub to look for women to have sex with.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

1) I can
                  2) Who mentioned a pub? I'm at home.
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                    Sorry, I forgot that only pathetic lamers avoid alcohol.
                    Cool people get drunk from drinking beer at home.

(From Ollie's profile)
                    XYY?

Comment

Pathetic lamers are not old enough to buy alcohol...

Hey, don't get too serious about this. You started the personal stuff anyway. I mean no harm.

Real men have no X-chromosomes

Comment

Stop it CO. I have this image of you in a santa hat pulling ape faces and spilling beer on your keyboard.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Pathetic lamers are not old enough to buy alcohol
                          ?

Stop it CO. I have this image of you in a santa hat pulling ape faces and spilling beer on your keyboard.

End of threadjack. Somebody (the Merciless one or the City-lightbulb one, or even the Ferret one) is going to get really pissed for us if this would continue...

Comment

Speaking of Emperors (sorry to threadjack my own thread, but I don't think I'll mind), does Japan still have an Emperor? I'm not too familiar with how Japanese tradition impacts their government.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

But as far as Quaddafi, what has made him do a 180? It can't completely be the iraq situation, because surely the US has better, more oil-rich targets to go after.
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

But as far as Quaddafi, what has made him do a 180
                                In his career, he has done several "180's", but I don't think that this would be one of them, Libya has been trying to co-operate with western countries since late 90's...

Comment

Working...
                                X