Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you illegal?

Downloading wise.

NOTE: I dont want links in this thread, how to's or where. All I want to know is if you download software illegaly instead of purchasing. And if so or if not, I would like to know why or why not.

Basicly, what you think about the whole thing.

Please people, try not to get this thread closed.
    Yes, always, I never buy anything I can dl.
    17.57%
    Often, I rarely buy stuff I can dl.
    25.68%
    Rarely, I mostly buy my stuff.
    36.49%
    Never!! I want to make it to God's house!
    17.57%
    I only dl Bananas.
    2.70%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

All the time. Usually I try to use open source stuff on WinXP, but hey I have no scruples...
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Let's just say that I know where to get stuff

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

No I am not illegal, I take offense to that very suggestion. My existence is not against the law... what is wrong with you?!!
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Yes, mostly. I try to stick to legal, whenever I can, though.
          (OpenOffice. )
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

ROFL!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!!1!!

sounds like a question my friend would ask. (to a young girl)
            :-p

Comment

I download virtually everything.

However, with the amount of stupid, ****y, worthless computer games I bought in my youth, the majority of software I have is store-bought.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I admit I haven't downloaded any software since they started the lawsuits. Go ahead and cally me a pussie- I don't care . I don't want to lose my house I worked so hard for.

The only thing I downloaded was the Paris Hilton video. I sure wish that was of better quality

Comment

i download software to try it.

you're going to cry bullsh*t, but i really do. i had a pirated copy of RoN before i bought it, and i had a pirated copy of MOO3 before i VOMITED AND SMASHED THE CDS.
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Please remember that Apolyton does not condone or support the illegal theft or use of software. Please do not post any links to sites... or discuss how to get around copy protection.

And if this turns into a "lets steal software" thread, it will be closed, and some possible restrictions handed out.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Paris Hilton:
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Yeah, I think she's hot, too.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I dl songs. I will never buy a stereo sytem for I have a computer. Great sound out put, equalizer included and never need to change the cd. Why would I buy a stereo system since my comp can do it all?

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I need to get a better sound card and speakers for my computer

Comment

I dl music to try it out before I buy the CD.
                              I buy all the games I play. The last six years I haven't really played much else than Quake, Civ, and Diablo so it's no big money involved anyway
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X