No announcement yet.

Chicago Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and if a certain dip**** brother would CALL ME BACK and tell me his freaking schedule I just might be able to plan wtf I'm doing that week...
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

PM me w/ your phone number and I'll call you from work.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ahhhhh... brotherly love
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Chicago, the city of . . .
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

rah tells me you're the same.
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              That's the whole basis for a Commie's outlook.
              Commie's Outlook is a program that replaces Microsoft Outlook on your harddrive. Usually via popular uprising.

Comment

So, what's goin' down, clowns?

Comment

CHE!

How was the drive back?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                  X