Chicago Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Meet?

It's Xmas time and Mr and Mrs CG will be back in Chi-town for a week.

Who wants to hook up, and when? After Xmas is no good for us, and we won't be in town 'till the 20th, at which point we'll want rest.

Ming, Rah, -Jrabbit, others?

And what new deviltry can we unleash upon the OT?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

As much as I would like to... your timing may not work. The nite of the 19th would probably be my last shot to do something prior to Christmas, and you aren't showing up until the 20th... Maybe I can sneak something in the nite of the 23rd... hard to say. What do other Chicago people think?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I suppose other Chicago people think things like "oh yeah, baby", "damn, that was close" and "I wish he'd take me from behind at some point", but I'm afraid that's not the Chicago people you were talking about...

Comment

that Christmas Ming avatar of yours looks eerie.... like Lake Eerie

Comment

I guess that leaves the 21, 22 or 23, since the 24th is out of the question for me due to family obligations.
          Which way are you leaning?

Depending on the day, time and location, I'll try to attent.

RAH
          I still love seeing the Mrs. part.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
            I suppose other Chicago people think things like "oh yeah, baby", "damn, that was close"
            Not really... we had a blast the last time we all got together. I hope we still can work something out, but it doesn't look promising for me. My holidays have been planned by my wife for ages now... and like a good husband, I do what I'm told
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Suggestion to Chicago people: If someone wants to bring their billy goat to the meet, let them.

Comment

sounds good... I'm free every day until 24th...

yay I am gonna get to meet the dirty commie bastard and his wife!
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Here is a hypo for yeah:

If I was to happen to be in Chicago would anybody here like to meet me at a place of their choice?
                  "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

As Long as it was a public place.
                    Being weird doesn't mean we wouldn't want to meet with you. If so we wouldn't meet anybody from here.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

OK, so what actually goes on at these "Poly meets"?
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Do all the little Commies get to go?
                        Because you know, if one gets to they all get to.
                        No one Commie is to have opportunities that the other's don't get.
                        That's the whole basis for a Commie's outlook.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It depends. Sometimes they're just meetings in airport bars between flights. Sometimes we meet in bars for a nice dinner and drinks. Sometimes we meet at Ming's house and things get a bit crazier.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by donegeal
                            OK, so what actually goes on at these "Poly meets"?
                            If you don't go, you don't get to find out.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Do all the little Commies get to go?
                              Because you know, if one gets to they all get to.
                              No one Commie is to have opportunities that the other's don't get.
                              That's the whole basis for a Commie's outlook.
                              Where the heck did that come from? AND what the heck does it mean? The only possible answer I have is "more meds".
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X