Chicago Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah

Where the heck did that come from? AND what the heck does it mean? The only possible answer I have is "more meds".
    they'll have to catch him and bring him back to the nuthouse first!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Beer, pizza, hot-seat civ. Too bad we couldn't set up a lan party for multiplayer.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Too bad we couldn't set up a lan party for multiplayer.
        When Berz and War4ever stayed at my place for a week, we did just that... The games were a riot
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I doubt I will be able to make it up to Chicago -- I will be doing plenty of driving, just going to eastern Iowa, and then back.

But I am REALLY looking forward to being with my friends and family -- so enjoy the trip, you two.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yeah, well we don't like Iowans anyway.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'll be in Chicago on the 30th, 31st, and 1st. Just a hit and run for me, since I'll be in California until the 30th. I've got plans on the 31st, but the 30th and the 1st work, if by some miracle that happens to mesh with anybody's schedule.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I try to be nice, and this is the thanks I get.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Where the heck did that come from? AND what the heck does it mean? The only possible answer I have is "more meds".

Yanks just don't understand. You can't have meds in a state where everyone has guns.. They tried that here in Arkansas and you haven't seen anything until you have seen a hillbilly with a gun tweaking out
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    Beer, pizza, hot-seat civ. Too bad we couldn't set up a lan party for multiplayer.
                    if this is at someone's house I'd bring my 'puter.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by donegeal
                      OK, so what actually goes on at these "Poly meets"?
                      They do things that get Ming banned, or in some other form of hot water. It was funnier than hell though.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                        They do things that get Ming banned, or in some other form of hot water. It was funnier than hell though.

Yeah... it was funny. However, it won't happen again.
                        Any such "activities" would have to be cleared by the owners first
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Yanks just don't understand. You can't have meds in a state where everyone has guns.. They tried that here in Arkansas and you haven't seen anything until you have seen a hillbilly with a gun tweaking out
                          sounds . . . . . . . um, interesting . . . .

Comment

Maybe the night of the 23rd would work for me. I guess it depends on when, where, and who's buying...
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

BWAH!!!

Comment

You should send that to Michael Moore. I think you just found the answer he was seeking in "Bowling for Columbine". NRA meets Prozac Nation.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X